Friday, March 9, 2012

About me.

Well, the experience of blogging is a completely new one for me, and I come to it with much trepidation, but I have wanted to do it for some time, and sometimes it's worth pushing yourself if you want to do something bad enough. I must thank my daughter Tammie who has given me some pointers in this process. 

My husband Ralph and I have 5 lovely children, 3 who have left home and 2 teenagers still at home with us. We also have 3 beautiful grandchildren who are a great joy to us.

We live on one acre just outside the city of Tauranga in New Zealand.

I have a love of quilting, sock knitting, bag making, and a few other hobbies that at times I enjoy aswell.

My faith in Jesus Christ is the core of my life and in this blog I will at times share the joy and peace that it gives me.

Thankyou for taking time to visit. Sit back with you coffee or tea, and I hope that as the days go by you will find inspiration, encouragement, a laugh or two to cheer you day.

God bless, Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment